Forklift Truck Accident Claims
If you have suffered an injury through no fault of your own that has been caused as a result of operating a forklift truck, our team of highly reputable, experienced solicitors can help you!
Find out if you can claim.
Make a claim for forklift truck injuries
At Your Accident at Work Claims, we regularly help forklift truck accident workers across the country successfully win and receive compensation for injuries suffered after forklift truck accidents caused by health and safety failings in the workplace.
Our team of highly qualified forklift truck injury solicitors have successfully represented, helped and secured substantial amounts of compensation for claimants who have been unfortunate to sustain an injury due to a forklift truck accident at work.
We understand how debilitating a forklift truck injury can be, the impact and long lasting effects it can have on your life, the level of stress and financial burden it may cause you too.
If you would like to find out how much compensation your claim may be worth, talk to our expert solicitors by calling 0800 01 54321.
Help to support your claim
As with any personal injury claim, your solicitor will require as much information and evidence as possible to help build a strong case for you.
The more information and evidence you can provide, the greater the chances of your claim being successful.
Here is a check list of all the different types of information and evidence you should look to provide your solicitor with:
- The contact name, details and position of any witnesses who saw the accident/injury occur;
- Any photographs or video footage that was taken before, during or after the accident took place;
- Any photographs that support why and how the accident happened;
- A copy of any documented evidence that has been recorded i.e. in the accident at work book;
- The contact name, telephone number and address details of your GP and/or any other local establishment you have received medical treatment from;
- Copies of any prescriptions or receipts for any medical care or treatment you have had to pay for;
- A record of any reasonable expenses you have incurred as a result of your accident, including any costs or expenses your family have had to pay for whilst you recover.
Our goal is to ensure the transition from the start of your claim, to you receiving your compensation runs as smoothly and as quickly as possible, so that you can relax and focus on getting your life back to the way it was.
Although no amount of money can compensate you for the pain and suffering the injury may have caused you, we will fight tirelessly to secure the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to.
Make your claim no win no fee!
The majority of our accident at work claims are handled on a no win no fee basis. Simply put, this means that there are no charges for you to pay upfront in order to pursue a claim and if for any reason your case is unsuccessful, you will not have to pay our legal fees*.
If your case is successful, your opponent will pay most of your legal fees that have been incurred, with the remainder of our fees being deducted from your compensation award at the conclusion of your case.
How to contact our expert accident at work solicitors
If you would like to talk directly to one of our accident at work experts, call us now on 0800 01 54321.
Alternatively, you can arrange a call back with a member of our team by submitting your accident at work claim online.
*Provided that you comply with your responsibilities under the terms of our Conditional Fee Agreement and unless the court make a finding of Fundamental Dishonesty and you lose QOCS protection (based on the current 14thÂ edition of the Judicial College Guidelines).